- Flexible, effective and fun.
- Tailor made lessons for your individual needs.
- Learn English or Spanish whenever and wherever you want.
- Eliminate travel costs and save time.
Click the Contact tab on the webpage to supply basic information such as language level and goals that you wish to achieve. Once you have forwarded your details you can book your first FREE TRIAL LESSON.
A broadband Internet connection, a webcam, a headset and Skype installed on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Other online resources such as QQ or Facetime are also tools that can be used for the lessons.
There are some recommended steps to follow in order to avoid technical problems during a lesson:
1. Download the latest version of Skype on your computer.
2. For a more stable connection, connect your Internet cable directly to your computer instead of using your Wi-Fi.
3. Preferably use headphones to avoid any echoing.
4. Close other programs running during the lesson.
5. If other users on your same Internet connection are uploading or downloading files, this will have an adverse effect on the Skype connection.
However, if problems persist lessons will be rescheduled.
Once you have chosen the course you require, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you our bank account details so you can go ahead with the transfer.
There is also the possibility of paying through Paypal, which has a 5% additional charge to cover the charges.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is necessary in order to cancel or reschedule a lesson. If this notice is not provided, students will be charged for the lesson.
There will be an expiry date applied to each course package once it has commenced: